Tuesday, July 17, 2007

A journey from "Entrepreneurial LOVE to Heavenly abode of SUCCESS"

It was in 1970's when people use to say, "dont try to do things which you cannot! be simple, first settle in your life", Well I guess people who said this will repent forever! Folks It was 1981 when INFOSYS chief Mr. Narayan Murthy had a thought in his brain to start a company! He had already met his true love and success was waiting for them! I read a great article in geocities written by Smt.Sudha Murthy which is very inspiring!!
Here is a small excerpt from the article.....

"It was in Pune that I met Narayan Murty through my friend Prasanna who is now the Wipro chief, who was also training in Telco. Most of the books that Prasanna lent me had Murty's name on them, which meant that I had a preconceived image of the man. Contrary to expectation, Murty was shy, bespectacled and an introvert. When he invited us for dinner,............"

Narayan Murthy and Sudha Murthy with our Prime Minister.


Read the entire article here "Story of INFOSYS -- Sudha Murthy"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Respected ma'am ,
i have read wise & other and the stories are really best. i am fan of yours.
My name is himanshi
I am in class 9.