Wednesday, December 05, 2007

"Vision" ---- Forethought of SUCCESS

Every time people ask me what do you want to do in LIFE? well the answer is always the same I am working towards my vision. Developing a vision in life is very important according to me, Its that strong vision which makes everything possible in this universe! I am not talking any success stories here..... I see a lot of people have a negative notion to think big! always they limit themselves to a particular boundary. Vision is everything in this world even at this present moment the technology you are using was started by visionaries, Its all got to do with positive attitude and Great thoughts then finally the destination i.e enlightenment will be waiting for us...... I hope maybe our education system should have been focussed in developing visionaries than slaves!
I found this slide which is totally catchy!!, do check out!

No comments: