Tuesday, June 26, 2007

KEWL Gadgets.

Two months back I was in IIIT-B to attend a Techfest known as "Innofest". it was really exciting participating in all the events although I didnt win any prize. Well the best part was I saw a banner "Computer Kitchen"(sponsor) and saw their web link and noted down. I walked into the institute, I saw their(computer kitchen) small mall, I saw few gadgets like mp3 watch, mp3 sun glasses, usb light, usb coffee cup heater, Usb pen ............it goes on and on , I saw a lot of cool products which can be used with your computer or a laptop!!

I bought a USB light which I use with my laptop bcos at night it acts as source of light to see the keyboard/touchpad and it has helped me a lot! I tried out a few gadgets there itself like that mp3 sunglasses, I listened to few songs , its really amazing! Its no more in movies that you see all those crazy gadgets its here check out "COMPUTER KITCHEN"




5 comments:

Abhishek Krishnan said...

yeah.. looking forward to this one.. Its gonna be awesome!!!

Abhishek Krishnan said...

Hi, your blog seems to be really nice!! Are you interested in exchanging links? My blog is at http://changingtechnology.blogspot.com/ and it’s about the latest gadgets and the technology used. Do let me know if you are interested. I too will put up a link to your blog on mine. Thanks.

Abhishek Krishnan said...

Thanks Lakshman,
I have added your blog to mine too. I'm sure that i'll get to learn a lot from your blog.

Sattvik Chakravarthy said...

I missed this cool event coz of internals.. :( neways, computer kitchen is really cool...

Uma said...

computer kitchen is such a cool concept!!....i had no idea stuff like this is already in use...daaaamn cool!.....very informative blog!